To provide a Christ-centered child-friendly environment for all children to develop a spiritual relationship with God and with each other that will motivate, equip and nurture their young minds as they experience the love of Jesus through His words and people.
We currently offer the following programs for children ages 0-12 years:
- Weekly Sabbath School
- Pathfinder Club
- Bi-weekly Adventurer Club
- Bi-weekly Choir Rehearsals
- Annual Vacation Bible School
SABBATH SCHOOL begins at 9:30 a.m. on Saturdays and is conducted in a child-friendly environment that uses the stories of the Bible to teach important values such as love, honesty, integrity, empathy, sharing, respect, self-control and responsibility.
The children learn through various activities including songs, drama and discussions. The lessons are based on the four dynamics of the GraceLink curriculum:
- Grace (Jesus Love Me)
- Community (We Love Each Other)
- Work (I Love Jesus)
- Service (We Love You Too)
Adventurer Club meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at 5:00 p.m. The program is designed for children ages 3 -10 years. It provides fun and creative ways for children
- To develop a Christ-like character
- To experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well
- To express their love for Jesus in a natural way
- To learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others
- To discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others
- To improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
Pathfinder Club meetings are held on Sundays for children ages 10- 15
Annual Summer Vacation Bible School
During the summer we conduct a one week Vacation Bible School (VBS) for children of the church and the community. They engage in a variety of activities which includes singing, stories, crafts, nature studies, health talks, games, science experiments and video drama presentations.
We invite you to join us for anyone or all of these programs!